Licensing & Use
Files offered for sale and/or download on this website (thepapergirl.ca) and my Etsy store are offered under a Standard Usage License.
- You may use files within personal digital and physical products
- You may use files in student projects at all education levels
- You may use files in projects offered for free to end users
- You may use files to create end products for sale, digital or physical, with no limit on units sold or printed if you are a solopreneur or a sole proprietor making under $1,000 per month (no more than $11,999 per year).
You may not:
- use resources on their own, as-is, without editing them
- what this means: you cannot just take a postcard and have it printed onto a t-shirt for sale. That postcard needs to be part of a design with other elements, or have been edited to make it “yours”. If you’re still not sure, contact me.
- redistribute, sub-license, or share resources (instead, direct friends back to thepapergirl.ca)
- resell resources as digital stock images/downloads
Files downloaded from a subscription-based service (e.g. a ‘Club’, a paid newsletter) come with an extended Commercial License with no limits on number of units or the size of company that uses it.